- Learner Drivers
- Qualified Drivers
- ADI Training
- Lesson Fees
- General Info
- About Us
- Terms & Conditions
- Booking & Enquiries
- Licences & Test Bookings
ADI Training is undertaken by either Phil or Colin (or jointly). Together we hold a high pass rate over the last 10 years.
- Pt 1 Theory Course:
One day only providing you with all learning materials required on receipt of a returnable cheque deposit and a hire fee of £50.
Course Fee: £210
- Pt 2 Practical Driving Course:
Two day course in either your own or our cars.
Course Fee: £490
- Pt 3 Instructional Course:
Five day (40 hours as required by the DSA for you to receive a Training Licence) Training material supplied. The set of Graphic Briefings is provided on loan through this part of the course. These and videos and other training material are provided for a small hire fee only to save you purchasing all necessary material. A returnable deposit in the form of a cheque that is not cashed is therefore required.
Course Fee: £1440
Details of each aspect of the course and about working as a driving instructor are openly discussed during a Taster Day usually held each month either on a Saturday or a Monday.
The Taster Day comprises:
- We will provide you with information about becoming an ADI - the course and the industry
- Observing an actual lesson in an ADIs car.
- You sampling some Part 1. Theory Test questions and the Hazard Perception CD Rom we will observe your driving standard and invite you to compare it with ours.
- You will be asked to undertake an instructional task giving a series of instructions for us to assess your delivery in a smooth logical sequence!
- A 2-way informal interview to determine whether you would make a good ADI.
Taster Day fee: £130
Telephone Phil on 07795 124100 or Colin on 07831 841031 to book a Taster Day.